Temporary EYFS Learning Support Assistant (2-5 year olds) MATERNITY COVER
Grade 3, points 16-20, 27.5 hours per week x 39 weeks per year (pro rata)
Pay Range: £19,281 - £21,276 (full time equivalent)
Commencing 13th November 2017
Actual Salary: £12,532 - £13,829
Suttons Primary School is a vibrant one-form entry primary at the heart of Hornchurch. We have strengths in Music, Drama, French and the Arts. This is an exciting time for the school as we recently moved into a new building for for 21st century teaching (January 2017).
We are looking for a commiitted and passionate learning support assistant who strives to give children the best start in life. The successful candidate will:
- have a proven reecord of being an excellent Foundation Stage classroom practitioner and can demonstrate a passion for children's learning through consistenly high quality interactions;
- be enthusiastic and self-motivated and be able to work/lead as part of a team;
- have experience of teaching with the EYFS;
- share a drive and commitment to work in partnership with children, staff, parents and other professionals;
- have excellent teaching,managerial and inter-personal skills with high expetations of pupils' achievement;
- have a clear understanding of the EYFS and knowledge of children's development;
- to be able to assist in planning and organising of an exciting environment and curriculum for 2-5 year olds.
We can offer:
- excellent continuing professional development;
- supportive staff who are receptive to new ideas and initiatives;
- enthusiastic, well behaved learners;
- a welcoming French speaking school where children are happy, safe and well-behaved;
- friendly and dedicated staff, parents and governors;
- strong ICT provision to support and extend learning and assessment;
- a supportive leadership team; and
- a very well resources EYFS
Please note that this is a Grade 3 position and applicants are requested to carefully consider how their attributes match the job description and person specification. For more information please refer to the school website for further details: www.suttonsprimary.co.uk
Please apply online. Should you experience any techncial difficulty please contact Education HR on 01708 431636.
Closing date: Friday 29th September 2017 (Noon)
Shortlisting date: Friday 29th Sepember 2017
Interview date: Week beginning 9th October 2017
Please be advised that applicanct who are shortlisted will be required to teach a lesson as part of the interview process.