Evgeny Primakov School is a phenomenal bilingual school in Moscow with impressive facilities and resources, a common project of the Department of Education and the Governor of the Moscow region.
We combine best practices all over the world and Russian traditions.
We are looking for a full time Kindergarten teacher (3-4 years old children) with start in August 2020.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
• To plan, prepare and deliver high quality lessons
• To prepare curriculum and lesson plans, and teaching materials for class instruction and activities
• To adapt teaching methods, learning strategies and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of children
• To evaluate children's growth in knowledge
• To maintain positive, courteous relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues
• To be a positive member of the school community
• To attend parent meetings and other school events
• A recognized Bachelor degree in Education (PGDE, BeD, PGCE)
• Over 3 years of teaching experience
• Citizenship of UK, US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, South African Republic
• Above average salary
• Excellent resources and facilities, spacious environment, availability of state-of-the-art technologies
• Free meals (breakfast and lunch)
• Free daily transfer to and from school
• Paid holiday (56 days annual leave)
• Full visa support
• Flight and visa reimbursement
• Health insurance
• Supportive community at school; a team of 30 English-speaking teachers from UK, US, Canada, Australia, NZ and SA and around 200 Russian teachers and support staff