Smart Teachers is recruiting for an enthusiastic and dynamic Nursery Assistant / Nursery Nurse / EYFS Teaching Assistant to join an “Excellent” independent school in Greenwich. If you are a Nursery Assistant / Nursery Nurse / EYFS Teaching Assistant and are looking for a new opportunity in a friendly and welcoming environment, then this could be the role for you. The Nursery Assistant / Nursery Nurse / EYFS Teaching Assistant will be joining the school on a permanent basis from January 2019.
About the Role
- Nursery Assistant / Nursery Nurse / EYFS Teaching Assistant
- Full time: 8:30am – 4:00pm, Monday - Friday
- January 2019 start
- Using a combination of Jolly Phonics and Letters and Sounds
- Hands on, practical approach to teaching Maths
- Support Specialist Teachers who take students for PE, Music, Spanish, and French each week
- Supporting on school trips throughout the year
- Salary from £30,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
- Coeducational independent school for students aged 3 to 11 years
- Graded ‘Outstanding’ in 2008 by Ofsted and ‘Excellent’ in 2014 by ISI
- Christian / Evangelical background
- Small class sizes
- Personable staff
- Well respected faith school within the community
- Organic lunches available to purchase on site
- Located in Greenwich, a short walk or a short bus ride from North Greenwich Station on the Jubilee Line or Blackheath station
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Assistant / Nursery Nurse / EYFS Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Level 2 Teaching Assistant Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Have proven UK experience supporting in an Early Years or KS1 classroom
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number BXB43962.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.