EYFS Phase Leader
Full Time, Permanent
£27,187 - £37,645 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting, Academy Scale MPR
£39,519 - £42,498 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting, Academy Scale UPR
Additional Allowance: £4,443 (TLR 2b)
Location: West Drayton, Middlesex
Required for September 2018
Are you ready to lead?
We are seeking to appoint an EYFS Phase Leader. The position requires a consistently ‘good’ or better teacher with either aspirations to grow professionally within our team or somebody with established leadership experience.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Is a consistently ‘good’ or better teacher
- Is committed and dynamic
- Has the ability to lead by example and develop the phase team in their drive to continue to raise standards
We promise to offer:
- A strong Senior Leadership Team and Teaching and Learning Team
- Dedicated leadership time
- Excellent professional development and the chance to learn from and network with other outstanding practitioners. Encouragement to try new ideas and to develop professionally will be constant
- Opportunity to work alongside colleagues from seven partner schools within the Park Federation
- A wonderful setting with excellent facilities and resources
West Drayton Academy is an expanding, popular and oversubscribed school. Visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed. For further information, please contact the Principal, Richard Yates (01895442904; email firstname.lastname@example.org).
CLOSING DATE: 05 February 2018 - NOON
OBSERVATION DATE: 07 February 2018
INTERVIEW DATE: 08 February 2018
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.