We are working with a large primary School based in Handsworth, Birmingham, as they look to recruit an Early Years teacher to provide full-time cover for the summer term.
The School is looking to appoint an experienced teacher for its reception class for the duration of the summer term in a full-time capacity.
To be considered you should have an up-to-date working knowledge of the EYFS framework and be confident in your teaching.
It is essential that on being appointed you’re able to commit to the full length of the placement.
You should be creative in your approach and be able to quickly establish a stimulating learning environment for the children.
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in the above role, please contact Dave Sellar (lead consultant for North Birmingham – Primary) today on 0121 274 0345, by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button or by sending an up-to-date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
As well as being part of a school's community, working with ABC Teachers, part of TES (Times Educational Supplement) also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· An Experienced consultant as your main point of contact
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals (subject to terms and conditions)
To be considered for this particular role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
Not found what you are looking for?
Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days.
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES (Times Educational Supplement) Group. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to scale.