The British School of Brasilia (BSB) is one of the leading international schools in Brazil offering contemporary British international education to students in Early Years and Primary School.
The school is located in the exclusive district of Asa Sul and enjoys a spacious, green, clean-air environment, located in the heart of the city’s school's quarter. BSB is a member of The British Schools Foundation offering numerous opportunities for professional growth.
BSB seeks an exceptional, well-qualified and experienced EYFS teacher to join our team in the growth and development of our Foundation Stage department.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a dynamic and creative approach to teaching, have experience of teaching Foundations Stage students, and have the necessary skills and vision to enhance teaching and learning within the department.
Candidates should also illustrate a capacity to help students achieve their absolute best as part of a team and a willingness to contribute to the thriving extra-curricular life of our school.
We are seeking a professional who:
- Is UK-trained or has relevant UK curriculum experience.
- Enjoys a professionally-stimulating environment.
- Promotes a well organised and inspiring learning environment.
- Offers enthusiasm and demonstrates a positive approach to students.
- Is comfortable integrating technology into all teaching practices.
- Is committed to constant improvement in all aspects of school life.
- Is reflective and continually strives to improve performance.
- Understands the value of consistent application of school policies.
We will provide:
- An excellent salary and retention bonus.
- Annual travel allowance.
- Medical cover.
- A professionally-stimulating and supportive working environment.
- The chance to live and work in a culturally-diverse context.
- Opportunities for promotion and development both within the school and the wider global network of The British Schools Foundation.
If the opportunity to work in a progressive school in a culturally-rich and dynamic city excites you, please send us your application.
The closing date is Friday 15th February 2019, although early applications are strongly encouraged.
Applications must be submitted via the BSB application form, and interviews will be held for shortlisted candidates in Brasilia/by Skype for applicants based overseas.
The British Schools Foundation (BSF) and all BSF schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be prepared to undergo stringent child protection screening, including references and checks with current/past employers, and an enhanced DBS.