Inspire their Remarkable
Start date : January 2020
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher to join our friendly and supportive team.
We have two Reception classes and you will be working alongside our outstanding EYFS leader whose passion and understanding for Early Years makes for strong and successful partnership working.
Opportunities for outdoor learning in our EYFS woodland setting are exceptional.
We would love to hear from you if :
- you share our passion and dedication for school improvement
- you have experience of successful teaching (good-outstanding) and are committed to raising standards
- you are able to work as part of a team in a friendly and supportive manner
- you are energetic, enthusiastic and committed to working creatively with our children
We can offer you:
- a warm, friendly and caring school community
- children who are well behaved and keen to learn
- continued professional development – a firm belief and commitment to bringing out the best in people
- a well resourced school
- a beautiful, peaceful woodland setting
We welcome you to visit our school to meet our staff team and children.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The position will require an enhanced DBS certificate.
Closing date : Tuesday 16th July 2019
Interview date : Thursday 18th July 2019
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of over 60 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking on the ‘apply button’
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.