SEND Teacher - Early Years Foundation Stage
Immediate Start (The school are flexible on a January 2018 start)
- Vision for Education are currently looking for a part time supply teacher for work in 2 client SEND schools, both based in Kirklees working with children with Autism and Severe Learning Difficulties. Vision are flexible on days available and will work around candidate availability.
- EYFS training is preferred and experience of creative teaching strategies. You would be working with children working at P-Levels who are experiential learners with high sensory needs.
- You will be part of a well-organised team, with excellent Teaching Assistant support all round.
- Experience with PECs and Makaton would be highly advantageous along with Team Teach training. Vision will offer FREE CPD and Training to the successful candidate.
- You must have at least 12 month experience working with children or young people with SEND in a school or community setting in the past 3 years. You must also hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- The salary for this role will be £110 - £150 per day depending on experience.
Please contact our friendly SEND team in Huddersfield today to apply or for more information
*** Clearance procedures subject to recent reference and enhanced DBS checks on the update service ***