The Parks Academy are looking to appoint an EYFS Teacher on a full time, fixed term basis, to join our academy in September 2019. The purpose of the role is to teach pupils across the full age and ability range in Early Years Foundation Stage in order to ensure the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, talented and committed to improving outcomes for children.
• able to be inspirational in your teaching, engaging children in their learning across all areas of the curriculum;
• able to create a positive and creative learning environment;
• confident in your knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum;
• able to motivate, inspire children to fulfil their potential; and
• able to work as part of a team to plan, teach and assess effectively for the next steps in children’s learning?
Then you are the right candidate for us!
In return we can offer you:
• enthusiastic and friendly children;
• a supportive, inclusive and well-resourced environment;
• a commitment to your continued professional development;
• a hard working and dedicated team.
Visits to the academy would be warmly welcomed by appointment. Please call the academy on 01482 854616 if you would like to arrange a visit.
We look forward to you joining our dedicated and supportive team.
For more information and to apply for this position please visit our website at http://recruitment.deltatrust.org.uk
Closing Date: Wednesday 19 June 2019 at midnight
Interview Date: w/c 24 June 2019
Delta Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.