Vision for Education is currently recruiting for an outstanding EYFS Teacher to work with a ‘Good’, vibrant and friendly primary school within the South Leeds area. The role is to start in April and will continue until the end of the academic year.
In order to be considered for this role you must:
· Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Have recent experience of teaching within a nursery or reception setting
· Be patient and understanding.
· Be positive in the classroom and produce creative and engaging lessons
· Be empathetic towards pupils
· Be flexible with your teaching styles in order to adapt to each individuals
· Have full understanding of safeguarding and child protection methods
· Liaise effectively with parents and colleagues.
If you feel that you are the right person for the role then please get in touch. Our specialist Primary Consultants have the knowledge and expertise to find the ideal placement for you, with our long-standing and trusting relationships with each of our clients we are guaranteed to place you in positions to enhance your career and experience.
We promise to provide you with an honest and efficient service where we deliver high levels of customer service and after care to each candidate and clients.
Benefits of working with Vision for Education:
· We pay National Living Wage
· Professional 24/7 support.
· CPD Training Opportunities, including fee Team Teach training.
· Committed consultants.
· You are paid directly by Vision for Education rather than through a payroll provider.
You must hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one.
We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now with your CV and if requirements are met our team will be in touch with you shortly.