The Vale Academy have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher to join our lovely Academy. Here at The Vale Academy, you will find a genuinely friendly, warm and welcoming work environment where every team member supports each other. We are looking for an EYFS who can inspire and nurture our children during this crucial stage of their development.
Due to increasing pupil numbers in our Reception class we are looking for an EYFS Teacher to work over four days per week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday) on a 1 year fixed term contract. The successful candidate will be qualified with either Early Year Teacher Status or Qualified Teacher Status, however, we are open to receiving applications from candidates with experience who have not completed their teacher training. We are looking to appoint an individual who will provide a purposeful, stimulating environment that is rich in learning opportunities, which allow all our children to play, develop and learn. It is very important to us that we provide a high level of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all our children ensuring positive development and growth.
The successful candidate will:
· Take responsibility for standards of learning, teaching curriculum provision and pastoral care in a Foundation Stage class.
· Be able to plan and deliver stimulating teaching experiences in line with Early Years Foundation Stage Framework including phonics.
· Have experience with working with children aged 4 – 5 years old
· Have experience with involving parents / carers with their child’s development
· Have a sound understanding of EYFS assessment
· Start Date: January 2019 or as soon as possible thereafter
· Salary: UQT – MPS: £17,208 – £35,008 FTE
· Job Role: 1 Year Fixed Term Contract, Term Time Only (39 weeks + 5 Inset Days)
· Contract: 0.8 Contract: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Why work for The Vale Academy:
· You’ll be working in an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school that takes pride in cultivating a positive working environment
· You’ll work alongside fantastic colleagues who work together, get along and regularly organise social events
· You’ll be working under a caring, supportive and innovative leadership team that are here to support you in the best way possible so you make the most of your teaching career
· We have extensive specialist facilities and curriculum in the Arts, Sport and Design and Technology
· We are a forest school and have a fully integrated outdoor learning curriculum
· Great support for NQT’s including your own dedicated mentor, reduced teaching timetable and ‘Outstanding’ teacher programmes available
· All teaching staff receive a laptop to use whilst in employment
· Local subsided gym memberships and many other staff benefits
· Brilliant CPD opportunities so you can constantly improve and develop with fantastic partnership links within The Shared Learning Trust, so plenty of opportunities to progress your career!
Here’s what Ofsted have to say: “The strong leadership of the academy trust has established a community of dedicated and enthusiastic staff who work closely together to improve standards. Parents hold highly positive views about the school and report how keen their children are to attend each day”.