EYFS Teacher (Maternity Cover) September 2018 to March 2019
Please come and see our amazing and outstanding school.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join our dedicated and passionate school team.
We have recently had an Osfted inspection and both the main school and our new Nursery were judged to be outstanding. We are looking for an enthusiastic person; committed to ensuring the highest standards in education. Support will be provided from the start by a Mentor, as well as, experienced and friendly EYFS staff.
Our children our amazing and keen to have staff working with them that want the best for them and who are willing to listen and help them to learn.
• be excellent practitioners
• have good subject knowledge (Development Matters, Early Learning Goals, early Reading and early number)
• be committed to developing a language rich and stimulating environment
We can offer:
• enthusiastic, children with a positive attitude to their learning;
• a friendly, committed and supportive staff team;
• a commitment to good quality staff development;
Applications will be considered upon receipt.
Interview dates: Will be set in response to candidate applications
**This position could become permanent for the right candidate
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or look on our website www.st-lukesprimary.com for an application pack.
Please call 01628 621600 to arrange a visit, we look forward to meeting you.
ODST has a responsibility for, and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.