Experienced EYFS Teacher Required from January to cover maternity leave
Days Lane Primary School is a popular over-subscribed community school with an inclusive, caring and stimulating learning environment. We offer high standards in education, have wonderful children, dedicated staff and strong partnerships with parents/carers. We believe in developing pupils with the skills to be great learners through a broad, balanced and creative curriculum.
We are looking to recruit an early years teacher to join our highly, motivated and friendly EYFS team. The successful candidate will have a genuine passion for teaching and drive to make a difference to children’s lives.
You will be:
• An excellent practitioner
• Have high expectations of all children and be able to inspire and motivate
• Able to work collaboratively as a member of a team
We can offer you:
• PPA time with year group colleagues
• Shared cohort planning
• A vibrant school with high standards and expectations
• Children who are happy, responsive and eager to learn
• Effective professional development opportunities
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of our children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks. The school is also committed to equality and diversity in employment practice and service delivery.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and highly recommended. Further details are available from our Business Manager, Suzie Lawford Tel: 020 8300 1697.
Completed application forms should be e-mailed to email@example.com by the closing date Monday 15 October 2018.