St Nicholas Catholic Primary School
EYFS Teacher – Temporary (Maternity Cover) – Two Terms
Salary: Teacher Main Scale or UPS
Full time, temporary for 1 year to cover maternity leave
Location: St Nicholas Catholic Primary School, part of the John Paul II Multi-Academy.
We are looking to appoint an excellent EYFS teacher to join our staff team at St Nicholas. We are looking for someone who has:
● Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
● high expectations for all children
● an ability to establish supportive and positive relationships with children and staff
● an enthusiastic, creative and positive approach to teaching
● a commitment to fully support the Catholic ethos of our school
● a commitment to working collaboratively with colleagues and students in our partner schools.
We can offer you:
● a successful school which is proud to be part of the John Paul II Multi Academy Company
● children who have an excellent attitude towards learning
● a dedicated, highly skilled and supportive staff team committed to maintaining high standards
● opportunities for professional development within our school and across the academy group in our partner schools.
We welcome and encourage applications from NQTs and recently qualified teachers.
St Nicholas School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children, and expects our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be expected to complete all pre-employment checks satisfactorily and have full DBS clearance before appointment.
If you are interested in playing a key role in helping our excellent school to improve further, please contact the school office for an application pack. Visits to the school are encouraged and candidates are welcome to contact the office to arrange an appointment.
The post is effective from 1st January 2020 and is Maternity Cover for 2 Terms.
The school became part of The John Paul II Multi Academy Company with its Catholic partner primary schools on 1st January 2014.
The deadline for applications is 12 midday on Monday 21st October 2019.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please contact Mrs D. Whitehouse for further information email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 07747216081
Please follow the links on our website for an application form.
We do not accept CV’s.