Are you a passionate experienced EYFS teacher? If so, Si Ri Panya International School Thailand could be for you!
Si Ri Panya School is located on the tropical island of Koh Phangan, Thailand and as such offers a truly unique experience for teaching professionals in Asia. We deliver the British curriculum using a creative approach to teaching. We have a lively atmosphere with wonderful pupils from diverse international backgrounds and there are countless opportunities for staff to bring individual interests and passions alive within our school.
We put educational quality at the heart of what we do. We have both a dedicated and experienced management team and quality teaching staff; and as a result our school continues to grow each year.
There is also the possibility for a suitable candidate that this position would include an EYFS coordinator role. This would be discussed at the interview.
Please apply for this vacancy if you meet the following requirements:
• Appropriate degree, with UK PGCE, or other teaching qualification giving QTS
• Minimum three years’ teaching experience
• Familiarity with the National Curriculum of England
• Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
• A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
• Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
• Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
• Previous experience working with students for whom English is not their first language
• A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
• A clean DBS police check and no question regarding suitability to work with children
Please see our attached PDF job description for further details.
To apply please send your covering letter along with your curriculum vitae to us by clicking on the Apply button below.
The closing for applications is Tuesday 23rd April 2019 at midnight GMT.
Early applications are encouraged as the first set of interviews will take place on the 4th & 5th April 2019.
In the case of receiving an exceptionally strong application prior to the closing date, we reserve the right to appoint earlier.