St Margaret Clitherow Catholic Primary School, Brixham are seeking to appoint a positive and inspiring EYFS Teacher for April 2019. They are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on our school and standards. Applicants with experience are encouraged to apply.
• A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
• Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
• A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
• A commitment to your own professional development
The successful candidate will:
• Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
• Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
• Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills
• Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
• Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
• Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
• Have a leadership responsibility within the school
• Support the development of best EYFS practice in other CAST schools in the Torbay area
• Need to travel between schools in Torbay
Required April 2019
Salary: MPS plus TLR
Contract: Permanent, Full-time
Visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact Jennifer Buckley-Wills, Senior Administrator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the school on 01803 851647.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Closing Date: noon 21 February 2019
Interviews: w/c 25 February 2019
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email