Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a EYFS Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching support team and to work in a local primary school in Sunderland. This will be 2 full time, EYFS Teaching Assistant role commencing in January 2019.
Due to absence, the Governors of a Nursery School seek to appoint an experienced, committed and highly motivated nursery nurse to join their successful school.
Candidates should have experience of all aspects of an Early Years setting including key worker role and observational assessment. The successful applicant should be proactive and demonstrate enthusiasm, creativity and initiative within the setting. An enthusiasm for working with 2 and 3 year olds is essential.
We have high expectations and are committed to enabling all children to succeed in achieving their potential. The successful candidate will become a member of a hard working and dedicated team with children at it’s heart. Many opportunities are offered for professional development.
To be considered for the position of EYFS Teaching Assistant you must:
• Have experience supporting children in primary education in EYFS
• Hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary School Staff
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a EYFS Teaching Assistant, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified EYFS Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Durham Branch. Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.