Shift system in operation - 37 hours per week, all year round
We are currently looking to recruit a Facilities Management Officer based in Oakham to work across all sites within the Rutland and District School’s Federation.
As the Facilities Management Officer you will be part of the facilities management team responsible for ensuring that all Federation Sites are maintained to the highest standard.
The Rutland and District School’s Federation consists of Catmose College, Catmose Primary, Catmose Preschool and Harington School.
For successful candidates there are exceptional opportunities for further professional development and promotion across the Federation. The successful candidate will be joining a strong and supportive Facilities Management team who take pride in their work. Staff enjoy many additional benefits that come as part of working within the Federation. These include, amongst others:
- Those at top of scale may receive up to a 2% pay award annually for good performance, in addition to any incremental pay progression.
- A commitment to continued professional development.
- Priority admission for children of staff to the College and Primary.
- Outstanding facilities.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and welcome applications from candidates looking for a variety of flexible working arrangements including, but not limited to; part time working and a job share.
The Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students in our care and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff are responsible for ensuring safeguarding, health and safety policies are implemented in line with Federation policy and current legislation. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service. We are an equal opportunities employer.
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms and information are available online at www.catmosecollege.com or by emailing the College on email@example.com
- You should write a letter of application on no more than 2 sides of A4.
- You should complete all sections of the application form.
- On the form clearly state the names, addresses and telephone numbers, with e-mail address if available, of two professional referees; it is our usual practice to ask for references before shortlisting and always to ask for references before interviews.
- It is a condition of employment that you have a successful DBS check made and can provide proof of identity and qualifications gained.
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive for positions, your application is unlikely to be considered if you do not follow these requirements. CVs are not accepted. The closing date is Friday 20 April. You should send your application to Stuart Williams, Principal, Catmose College, Huntsmans Drive, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6RP. Applications can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We may choose to invite you to have a telephone discussion with us about your application therefore please ensure you include an email address and telephone number to enable us to contact you.
If you have not heard from us by Friday 27 April please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.