GENERATIONS MULTI ACADEMY TRUST
M1 point 38 – 42 £33,437 plus Fringe of £840, rising to £37,306 plus Fringe of £840
Required as soon as possible
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed Facilities Manager, to manage the Trust’s estate, currently consisting of two large secondary school sites.
The successful applicant will ensure that the estate is safe, well maintained and available for delivery of secondary education to c.2,000 students, as well as for the benefit of community users after hours.
The post is full time, working 37 hours per week: M1 point 34 – 37 £33,437 plus Fringe of £840, rising to £37,306 plus Fringe of £840. Normal working hours are 8.00am - 4:00pm Monday to Thursday, and 8:00am to 3:30pm on Friday.
The successful candidate will need to be flexible regarding working hours in order to meet the needs of the business.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A proven track record in a senor facilities management role
- The ability to think on their feet and adapt to the changing demands of the business
- Strong leadership skills, able to motivate and organise a team to ensure that tasks are completed quickly, efficiently and in an appropriate order
- Excellent organisational skills; able to manage a number of sub-contractors and third party providers such as cleaning, maintenance and energy companies
- Knowledge of health and safety management and risk assessment
- How they have taken responsibility for their own personal development, including changes in health and safety legislation and facilities management skills
- Evidence through DBS check and recruitment process of their suitability for working with children
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain access to an exclusive range of benefits, including free use of the gym at Goffs Academy, priority student admission to schools in the Trust for your child after 2 years’ service, and a fantastic cash incentive employer referral scheme.
For further details about the recruitment process, please contact Nina Wood, Executive Principal’s PA and HR Advisor, on 01992 424200, Ext 201, or by email at email@example.com (please note that due to the Easter break you may not receive a response until the week commencing 16/4/18)
Closing date for applications: Monday 23rd April 2018, 9.00am
Interviews will be held week commencing 30th April 2018
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people.
All postholders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check