We are looking to appoint a Facilities Manager to lead and manage our site to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of our exceptionally high standards.
Woodmansterne is an outstanding school at the heart of this vibrant community. We are at a very exciting part of our development whilst we grow. You will play an instrumental part in ensuring that all buildings and facilities are managed effectively and efficiently, exploring opportunities for generating income.
We are looking for an outstanding Facilities Manager with:
- Experience of managing a team within a school environment and embedding good practice through robust policy and procedures throughout a school community.
- An in-depth understanding of the functions and duties of a locally managed school and its relationship to the local authority.
- Experience of maintaining and building relationships with external agencies and contractors.
- An ability to undertake and/or delegate a wide range of planning, maintenance and facilities tasks.
- The skills to work successfully as a team member establishing effective working relationships and flexible working practices.
- Experience of following direction and work in collaboration with the Executive Headteacher, Senior Leadership team and Governors.
Our strong and experienced leadership team are committed to providing an exceptional and enriching education for all our young people,
You can find out more about our school and the post by visiting our website www.woodmansterne.london where you can find additional, essential information in the applicant pack.
Please email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday, 15 October 2018 at 9am
Interviews: During the week commencing 15 October
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced disclosure and Barring Service check. Applicants will also be required to declare that neither they nor anyone who lives in the same household is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk
Stockport Road, Streatham Vale, London SW16 5XE.