Ash Manor School is a successful 11–16 mixed comprehensive judged as ‘Good’ by Ofsted in its most recent inspection and is now firmly on the journey to becoming outstanding. We are seeking a highly motivated, qualified and experienced Facilities Manager to join our school.
You will be forward thinking and innovative, and will work closely with the Headteacher and School Business Manager to provide effective site management, development/enhancement and maintenance for the school premises.
- Possess excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Be a strong communicator who is capable of dealing with both directly employed and contracted staff.
- Work well under pressure and will be able to effectively manage completing deadlines.
- Have knowledge of health and safety legislation.
- Provide professional management of site staff.
In return we will offer you;
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise achievement even further.
- Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment.
- Opportunities for further professional development.
- Child Care Voucher Scheme.
- Extra-curricular sporting facilities for staff.
- A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community.
For further information and to apply please visit our website www.ashmanorschool.com/vacancies Please download an application form and once completed send to email@example.com
Closing date: 9am, Monday 19 March 2018.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.