GENERATIONS MULTI ACADEMY TRUST
Full-time, 37 hours per week, H3 £18,795 - £19,171pa + £874 fringe payment
The hours of work are 2.15pm to 10.15pm, Monday to Friday
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed Facilities Officer to work in our Facilities Management team, with a strong customer service ethos. The successful applicant will be expected to work flexibly across all of the Trust’s academies (currently Goffs and Goffs-Churchgate Academies).
The ideal candidate will:
• Have experience of working in facilities management, ideally in education or leisure
• Have a commitment to working with young people in a school environment
• Be practical and have good general DIY skills, plus an ability to develop these skills
• Have high levels of physical fitness required for the physical demands of the role, plus an ability to work at height
• The flexibility to work additional hours/days if required
• High levels of energy and resilience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A high level of personal presentation reflecting the Trust’s very high standards and expectations
• Good organisational skills
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain access to an exclusive range of benefits, including free use of the gym at Goffs Academy, priority student admission to Goffs or Goffs Churchgate Academy for your child after 2 years’ service, and an excellent cash incentive employer referral scheme.
For further details about the recruitment process, please contact Tracey Backman, Acting HR Director on 01992 785843, or by email at email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 27th March 2020 – 9am
Interview: week commencing 30th March 2020
Please note that we reserve the right to interview candidates as applications arrive.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people.
All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check