GENERATIONS MULTI ACADEMY TRUST
Facilities Supervisor – Goffs-Churchgate Academy
H6 point 14 to 19 (£23,080 - £25,481 plus Fringe Allowance of £898 per annum)
Full Time – 24 days holiday rising to 26 days after 5 years, plus bank holidays
Required as soon as possible
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed Facilities Supervisor reporting directly to the CFO. The position will primarily be based at Goffs-Churchgate Academy, although the postholder may be required to work flexibly across all of the MAT’s schools.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• Experience of facilities management in a busy environment, the ability to think on their feet and adapt to deal with unforeseen circumstances
• Ability to organise themselves and other team members to ensure that tasks are completed quickly, efficiently and in an appropriate order
• Excellent organisational skills; able to manage a number of sub-contractors and third -party providers such as cleaning, maintenance and energy companies; deliver a regular programme of planned preventative maintenance; keep accurate records of checks and maintenance
• Knowledge of health and safety management and risk assessment
• Willingness to undertake appropriate training in health and safety matters as well as other areas as appropriate for the role
• Evidence through DBS check and recruitment process of their suitability for working with children
In return the Trust can offer you:
• A forward looking, positive, and oversubscribed working environment
• The opportunity to work with professional, committed and ambitious colleagues in a financially secure and innovative organisation
• Outstanding, highly personalised professional development opportunities across the Generations Multi Academy Trust
• The opportunity to work with young people in schools described by Ofsted as being one where “students work together exceptionally well,” and where “students are overwhelmingly enthusiastic about school”
• A comprehensive staff benefits package
• Funding for an associated professional qualification
Please contact the Trust’s HR Manager, Tracey Backman, (TBA@generationsmat.herts.sch.uk) for the recruitment pack and further information on the role, school, and Trust. Closing date for applications: Monday 7th June 2021 at 9:00am. Interviews will be held week commencing: 7th June, or sooner for the right candidate.
The Trust reserves the right to process applications as they are received, and early applications are encouraged. Previous applicants need not apply.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people
All postholders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check
Goffs - Churchgate Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
The Goffs-Churchgate Academy is the first school to join the Goffs Generations Multi Academy Trust. This newly established school now has a new uniform, name, brand, leadership and curriculum, based on the hugely successful model in place at Goffs Ac...