Applications are invited for the above post at this ‘Outstanding’ over-subscribed and ambitious school. As Faculty Leader you will join our Middle Leadership Team and take middle leadership responsibility for standards in Science with some very talented staff, in our mini-school system (of five colleges), Science sits in Faraday College, alongside Year 8, currently.
We will appoint a consistently very good to outstanding teacher of Science who achieves excellent results for progress and attainment with her/his classes.
We are determined that the successful candidate will have:
- A passion for teaching in their specialist subject.
- Well-honed skills, in securing outstanding progress and attainment with critical groups at KS3 and KS4.
- Excellent skills in giving strong marking and feedback to students, which leads to well-matched and challenging learning activities.
- Reliable evidence of very good to outstanding teaching and results in your specialist subject, with a particular focus on the most able and least advantaged.
- Excellent leadership behaviours, skills and competencies.
- Reliable evidence of efficient and effective management of projects and people.
Closing date for completed applications – (12 noon) Monday, 24th September 2018
For application forms and further details please contact our permanent recruitment partner Hannah Connell by calling 0151 242 5100 or emailing Hannah.Connell@hays.com
Huddersfield Road, Mossley, via Ashton-under-Lyne, Greater Manchester OL5 9DP
Mossley Hollins High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post requires an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS)