The Sheikh Zayed Private Academy for Girls is looking to expand our Elementary Arabic Department. We need great classroom practitioners, irrespective of their curriculum experience, who are keen to develop as teachers, gain new curriculum understandings, and embrace the culture of the UAE. The successful applicant will have a proven track record of teaching Arabic in outstanding schools in the UAE.
If this sounds like you, please submit your application via the TES portal, outlining your career so far and your ambitions within the education profession. The closing date for applications is March 04. We will then send the most suitable candidates an invitation to interview.
Due to the unique nature of our school, we can only accept applications from female candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arabic or Elementary Education
- PGCE, B.Ed, or a teaching diploma from a UAE university
- A minimum of 3 years teaching experience in very good or outstanding schools in the UAE
- A UAE good conduct certificate
- Highly competitive tax-free salary
- Comprehensive international health insurance
- Annual flight allowance
- 2 tuition places at either SZPAG or SZPAB
- No housing is offered for this position
The Sheikh Zayed Academy for Girls
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Girls school with students of age 4 - 18 years