Female PE Teacher
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Female PE Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local secondary school in Calderdale. The position full time and is a maternity cover starting October 2018 for up to 1 year. You will be required to teach Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
This is a thriving community school, rated 'Good' in their most recent Ofsted inspection, providing high quality education across the curriculum. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team.
The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge of the curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. Vision for Education is looking for exceptional candidates to meet our local commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Recent experience of teaching PE in a Secondary School
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure that you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements with access to a dedicated Secondary Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Child Protection in Education qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education please contact the Secondary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.