Female PE Teacher
Vision for Education Huddersfield
- Quick apply
- £95-£171.75 per day
- Job type:
- Full Time, Supply
- Start date:
- January 2018
- Apply by:
- 22 December 2017
Female PE Teacher
January 2018-Summer 2018
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Female PE Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local secondary school in Huddersfield. The position is to start in January 2018 and is 4 days per week, Monday to Thursday, and will finish at the end of the Summer term 2018. You will be required to teach Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
This larger than average secondary school, rated 'Good' in their most recent Ofsted inspection, pride themselves on their very strong academic tradition and catering for a range of abilities and backgrounds.
The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge of the curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team. Vision for Education is looking for exceptional candidates to meet our local commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Recent experience of teaching PE in a secondary school
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure that you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements with access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education please contact the Secondary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.
About Vision for Education Huddersfield
- Vision for Education Huddersfield
- The Heritage Exchange, Wellington Mills, 70 Plover Road, Lindley
- HD3 3HR
- United Kingdom
Created in 2008, Vision for Education is a well-established, market-leading teacher supply agency with industry experience and expertise.
What we do
We provide a high-quality recruitment service for schools of all kinds. We’re always interested in talking to teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors and other support staff with any level of experience – whether you’re an NQT, busy parent or semi-retired! If you’re looking for daily supply, short & long-term cover – or even a permanent role – we can help. We have branches across the country, with our head office based in Sheffield.
We operate under a simple set of values which impact on everything we do. Our aim is always to be open, honest and ethical in the way we do business; both internally with the way we treat our staff, and externally, in how we look after our clients and candidates. This unique approach to recruitment has made us the first port of call for both schools and teachers alike.
What we offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.