We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated temporary Female Teacher of Girls PE (Maternity Cover) to join our successful team on 16th April 2018.
The successful candidate will have the drive and determination to ensure that the students make the best of the opportunities offered to them. As Teacher of PE, you will be an outstanding practitioner who is innovative and who can inspire students aged 11–18 to achieve their full potential.
This post would be ideal for an NQT with vision and enthusiasm for their subject. The appointee is expected to be fully involved in an extensive extra-curricular programme of PE.
Candidates must be:
- An outstanding UK Qualified teacher who is able to inspire students
- A subject specialist with a related degree
- A team player who is able to work collaboratively with others
- Committed to outstanding standards in all areas and willing to lead by example
- Passionate about their specialism and willing to share skills and expertise.
To apply, please visit: www.campion.northants.sch.uk/145/vacancies
Closing date: 9.00am on Monday, 22nd January 2018.
Interview date: w/c Monday, 29th January 2018.