Executive Principal: Lee Brown Tel: 01642 310561
Nunthorpe Multi Academy Trust Fax: 01642 325672
Nunthorpe Website: www.nunthorpe.co.uk
DO YOU WANT TO PLAY A KEY PART IN THE DAY TO DAY SUPPORT OF OUR MULTI ACADEMY TRUST AND BE PART OF SOMETHING OUTSTANDING?
We are looking for Finance and Business Support Assistant.
Grade C+ – salary point 16 - 18. £18,319 - £18,870 per annum (full time equivalent). Actual salary £16,712 to £17,214 per annum.
Term Time Only plus 15 days – 37 hours per week (8.30 – 4.30 Monday – Thursday, 8.30 – 4.00 Friday) with some flexibility of hours to meet specific work demands.
NMAT comprises of two academies. Nunthorpe Academy is a co-education 11-19 comprehensive Academy with approximately 1550 students. Rye Hills Academy joined NMAT in March 2017, and is a co-education 11-16 comprehensive with approximately 910 students on roll.
The role of NMAT – Finance & Business Administrator is important to the successful operation of the Multi Academy Trust. This role will be predominately based at Nunthorpe Academy. This role within the Business and Finance Team will ensure that specific finance processes within the team are carried out in a timely and accurate manner, whilst also (where appropriate) supporting other members of the Business and Finance Team.
Key aspects of the role:
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the purchase and sales ledger is effectively maintained and controlled at all times. Validate and process supplier invoices, reconcile supplier statements whilst investigating and resolving queries internally and externally.
- Match, batch and coding of purchase invoices
- Process all supplier invoices and credit notes both through the purchase ledger and purchase order system - ensure all discrepancies are resolved swiftly
- Ensuring invoices and purchase orders are appropriately authorised
- Sales invoice processing
- Processing Credit card orders and credit card reconciliation
- Reconcile invoices to supplier statements investigating any differences
- Management of payment terms and supplier discount agreements
- Prepare and process payment runs
- Setting up new suppliers and customers, maintaining existing account details
- Responding to supplier queries
- Responsible for Petty cash administration
- Preparation of cash for banking
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Filing of purchase invoices
- Any ad-hoc duties as required
What can NMAT offer you?
· An innovative role with the scope for additional responsibilities and ‘whole Trust’ based projects for those applicants with sufficient initiative, talent, drive, commitment and passion.
· A specific induction programme and exciting opportunities
· A clear and purposeful role - HUGELY valued by staff, students, parents and our community
Do you think you could be part of our team, contribute to our ongoing success and inspire our students, parents and your colleagues?
If so please download an application pack from www.tes.co.uk and return the completed application form by Friday 14 December 2018.
We look forward to hearing from you!