The Governors of The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School are seeking to appoint an exceptional School Finance and Human Resources Manager. This post commences as soon as possible and offers an exciting opportunity for a hard-working and ambitious individual,
The successful candidate will:
- Provide efficient management of school finances, personnel and other administrative functions determined by the Headteacher/Director of School Operations
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young people within the school
- outstanding results, at both GCSE and A level, from our well-motivated students
- a school which has been in the top 3% nationally for Progress8 in 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- a school which was judged ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted in the 2018 inspection
- an IT rich environment and high quality learning facilities
- outstanding CPD provision: NQT induction through to leadership courses
- Inner London Weighting salary benefits
- a supportive and open management team
- friendly colleagues who are always happy to help each other
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is an ambitious and caring community, committed to fulfilling the gifts of each student, reflected in the School’s mission statement “Education for All = Achievement for All”.
The Finance Manager will work as part of a team focused upon supporting outstanding teaching, learning and curriculum provision,
For further details about the school please go to our website: www.wiseman.ealing.sch.uk
Salary: Grade 9, Points 28-30 / £33,432 - £34,935 (inclusive of allowances)
The closing date for applications is Monday 3rd June 2019 at 9am.
Interviews to be arranged.
Informal visits are welcomed; please contact Mrs Shirley Cunningham by email at email@example.com or telephone 020 8575 8222 Ext 402
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced CRB Disclosure by the DBS