37 hours per week all year round (Permanent)
Start Date: Required as soon as possible
Salary: Band 6 (17-21) Actual Salary £17,772 per annum
Bradford Forster Academy is a new 11-16 Church of England secondary Academy and part of the Bradford Diocesan Academies Trust (BDAT), a growing Christian Multi-Academy Trust based in Bradford. The Academy opened on 1st September 2015 and now has 550 students on roll in years 7, 8 and 9. Within BDAT there is an exciting opportunity to work across a variety of growing diverse schools.
We are seeking to appoint a talented, inspirational, creative and ambitious individual who can make a sustained and substantial contribution to the growth and development of the Academy.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide efficient and effective financial support across the Academy
- Process supplier orders, invoices and sales invoices, ensuring focus on accuracy and attention to detail, following agreed procedures
- Credit Control including liaising with external customers and suppliers
- Handling and banking of money and petty cash
- Assisting with month end preparation
- Other ad hoc duties as required by the Business Manager
- Have high levels of enthusiasm, energy, resilience and determination.
- Be committed to the ethos and culture of Bradford Forster Academy.
We can offer you:
- An attractive, very well resourced working environment.
- Effective and supportive colleagues.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
Closing Date: 12.00 noon Friday 12th January 2018
Interview Date: w/c 22nd January 2018