About the College
St Augustine's College - Sydney is a Catholic Congregational school for boys in Years 5 to 12, teaching the Augustinian values of Truth, Love and Community. The College has a strong academic tradition and commitment to pastoral care.
About the Role
- Northern Beaches location
- Temporary, part-time (negotiable) position
- Commence July 2019 (negotiable)
Reporting to the Head of Business and Finance, you will take ownership of the debtors ledger. Your main role is to build relationships (internally and externally), prepare, process and receipt payments. Your prior experience will demonstrate your ability to use strategic plans and understanding of collection procedures to gain results in the reconciliation of accounts.
- Liaison (verbal /written) with clients regarding, and collection of, overdue accounts.
- Dealing with issues effecting payment.
- Handling of disputes to provide prompt resolution in a professional manner.
- Data entry, including preparation, processing and reconciling of customer payments.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy, including fast data entry.
- Extremely confident in chasing and collecting debt.
- Ability to work autonomously within a small team.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent and professional communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ideally a minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A commitment to the Augustinian and Catholic ethos of the College is a condition of employment.
- Child Protection legislation applies, including a current Working with Children Check.
If you require further information regarding this position, please contact:
Danielle Stanway: Assistant Principal - Staff, on 02 9938 8254 or visit our website
Applications and curriculum vitae, including qualification transcripts and the name and contact details for three referees, should be submitted in PDF format via our College website. Please address to:
St Augustine's College, Sydney