As Finance Assistant at Pangbourne College, you will be responsible for ensuring that all income generated from school fees and commercial lettings is efficiently processed and allocated in line with college policy.
Duties will include:
- All invoicing and credit for the College and its associated companies, including fees, recharges and lettings invoices
- Maintenance of the debtor’s ledger
- Ensuring that all refunds are made when required
- Debt collection
- Managing direct debit collections
- New pupil administration, including deposits, insurances and fee schemes
- Management of all financial matters for trips
Working as part of the Bursary finance team, you will report to the Finance Bursar.
Ideally, you will be familiar with an accounting/finance environment, with great attention to detail and accuracy. You will be solution-focused and be comfortable communicating with our parents and suppliers.
We offer excellent working conditions set in beautiful grounds. Benefits include free parking, lunch and a contributory pension scheme.
For further information about the College and an application pack, please visit our website www.pangbourne.com/vacancies
Applications should be sent to email@example.com
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be considered upon receipt; we reserve the right to interview/appoint before the closing date.
Closing date: 09.00am on Wednesday 18th April 2018.
In line with our recruitment policy and for the protection of our pupils, you will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and employment reference checks. Pangbourne College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You must be eligible to work in the UK.