Are you a financial specialist looking to make a meaningful impact and help us in making the ordinary possible for children and young people with autism?
Ambitious about Autism is the national charity for children and young people with autism. We provide services, raise awareness and understanding as well as campaign for change. Through TreeHouse School, Ambitious College and The Rise School we provide specialist education and support to children and young people, aged 4 to 25, with autism.
The Finance Business Partner is an integral and influential role at Ambitious about Autism which has an annual turnover of £23 million. This role will provide financial expertise and partnership to improve communication and a robust financial service to the organisation. As a key stakeholder, you will ensure decision making processes are risk adjusted and collectively with your team, drive performance through digital transformation and quality data analysis.
We are looking for an individual that has a recognised accounting qualification in one of the following; ICAEW/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA or is currently awaiting the outcome of an exam within the four listed.
- Demonstrate the value of being a team player, within small and large teams.
- Strategic knowledge and implementation of Finance and business planning.
- Adaptable approach to a multi-faceted organisation.
- Setting and leading on financial strategy.
- Experienced Business Partner in NFP/Education sector.
- Knowledge of the Charity Statement of Recommended Practice (SORP) and tax rules for charities.
Applying expert financial knowledge to provide financial advice and guidance to budget holders on finance policies, procedures and best practice, including challenging and influencing thoughts and existing practices.
- Autonomy to build and nurture trusted relationships across the organisation.
- We are committed to CPD, where you can access a wide range of training and development opportunities.
- Cycle to work scheme up to £5,000.
- Season ticket loans.
- A wide range of wellness programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Access to physiotherapy for all employees.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who would like to work for a forward-thinking organisation and make a real impact to young people and children with autism.
Please note the role may close before the advertised deadline and we would recommend applying for the role early.
Please find our recruitment pack below. If you have any questions around the role or would like to have a confidential chat, please contact Stephen Vickers 020 8815 5439 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ambitious about Autism is fully committed to equality of opportunity and diversity and we warmly welcome applications from all suitably-qualified candidates. We welcome applications regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, disability, or age. All applications will be considered solely on merit.
Ambitious about Autism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Ambitious about Autism