St Bede’s College, Manchester is a Catholic HMC Independent College for boys and girls aged 3-18. Bedians are instantly recognisable as quietly determined, thoughtful and compassionate individuals.
We are seeking an experienced, Finance Manager to take on a key role in leading the Finance function of our College. Working closely with the Bursar, you will be responsible for the day-to-day Accounting, Controls, Payroll and Annual Returns to ensure the highest level of financial compliance and systems integrity for the College. The successful applicant must:
• be a fully qualified Accountant (ACA or equivalent);
• have considerable experience in financial systems and processes;
• possess strong leadership and management skills;
• have broad skills in all key area including financial and management accounting, report, systems analysis, implementation and controls;
• be fully conversant with Excel and ideally have a working knowledge of accounting packages;
• be a self-starter, flexible and enjoy working in an established team.
This is a full time role, all year round although consideration will be given to candidates who are able to meet the requirements of the post whilst wanting term-time work.
St Bede’s College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be required to provide two referees and submit to a full DBS check.
To apply for the role please download the attachments on our website (www.sbcm.co.uk) or contact Mrs McGoff on 0161 226 3323 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 9.00am Thursday 27 June 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 3 July 2019