The Wythenshawe Catholic Academy Trust wishes to appoint a Finance Manager to work collaboratively with schools within the Trust. We are looking for an individual who has the experience, motivation and skill set to work in partnership with Headteachers and other stakeholders to help lead the future vision and development of the Trust.
The successful candidate will:
• Support the Strategic Finance Officer with the overall financial management of the Trust
• Have experience of finance and managing budgets
• Have management experience across multi-disciplinary teams and be a strong team player
• Have excellent communication and organisational skills
• Be able to manage their own time and workload effectively
• Have the right personal values, attributes and interpersonal skills
• Be able to work in successful partnership with all stakeholders and support the Trust’s vision.
We can offer the successful candidate:
• An opportunity to work in a vibrant and welcoming environment with wonderful students, supportive staff, governors and parents
• Close links and group support with three other school in this forward thinking Catholic multi-academy trust in this exciting time in our development
• An opportunity to be part of a team of dedicated, talented and hardworking individuals
• Entry into a very competitive pension scheme
CV’s and agency referrals will not be accepted
Prospective candidates are warmly invited to visit the school and meet with the Strategic Finance Officer. Please contact Mrs Holland (email@example.com) to make arrangements.
If you would like to apply for the position, application packs are available from the Trust’s website: www.wcatrust.info and should be returned to Marion Fletcher (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Trust is an Equal Opportunities employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, religion, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, sex and sexual orientation.
The Wythenshawe Catholic Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The post will be subject to enhanced DBS and barred list checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
The applicant will be required to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people.