37 hours per week, All year round
JM2 from £34,787
An exciting opportunity has arisen for somebody to join Clevedon Learning Trust as a Finance Manager. This is a key role within the CLT Business Unit to effectively manage the Trust’s financial systems, to ensure tight financial control through compliance with all relevant regulations and guidance. Working in conjunction with the other Finance Manager to oversee the management of the Trusts day-to day financial administration and be responsible for all relevant financial and accounting procedures. To oversee and liaise with a selection of individual schools within the Trust through the School Business Administrator and Headteachers to monitor and maintain budgets on an ongoing basis. This role is currently based at Clevedon School but with visits to Schools within the Trust.
• A Trust committed to excellence that values students and staff.
• A Trust committed to utilising resources where the needs are greatest.
• A Trust committed to professional development for all staff through the Learning Hub.
• Successful leadership and management experience in a school or a relevant field outside education.
• Expert knowledge of financial management and budgeting software
• Experience of Data Protection practices
• Utilisation of management information systems
• Excellent attention to detail
• High level of confidentiality
• Ability to prioritise and multi-task
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently and autonomously with minimal supervision
• Commitment to be part of an innovative and forward-thinking Trust.
To discuss this opportunity further or to arrange a visit please contact Matthew Pinnock on 01275 337413
To apply please complete the application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Wednesday 13th November 2019 at 1600
Interviews will be held week commencing 18th November 2019
“Clevedon Learning Trust appoints high quality staff who make a positive difference to student experiences.”
Clevedon Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and all applicants will be vetted through DBS checks.