37 hours per week, Term Time only + 2 weeks
JM1 from £31,371 - £33,798 (all year round)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Officer at Clevedon Learning Trust. There are two key elements to this role, the first is to support Clevedon School with their financial controls, budgetary control procedures and elements of administrative human resources. This will require effective organised working relationships with a number of key contacts within the school. Secondly this role will be working as part of the CLT Finance Team assisting with regular monthly reporting requirements and ensuring data is consistently managed and reported throughout the Trust. This role will actively liaise with all schools in the Trust, which covers North Somerset and Somerset.
• A Trust committed to excellence that values students and staff.
• A Trust committed to utilising resources where the needs are greatest.
• A Trust committed to professional development for all staff through the Learning Hub.
• Successful leadership and management experience in a school or a relevant field outside education.
• Expert knowledge of financial management and budgeting software
• Experience of Data Protection practices
• Previous use of SIMS
• Excellent attention to detail
• High level of confidentiality
• Ability to prioritise and multi-task
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently and autonomously with minimal supervision
• Commitment to be part of an innovative and forward-thinking Trust.
To discuss this opportunity further or to arrange a visit please contact Matthew Pinnock on 01275 337413
To apply please complete the application form and return to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Wednesday 4th September 2019 at 1200
Interviews will be held week commencing 9th September 2019
“Clevedon Learning Trust appoints high quality staff who make a positive difference to student experiences.”
Clevedon Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and all applicants will be vetted through DBS checks