Due to internal promotion, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join our outstanding school as Finance Officer.
Our key objective is ‘success for everyone’ and we are proud of our excellent local reputation. We are looking for someone to enhance our admin team as we move forward, building on the school’s ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted judgement (2010).
The position will involve working as part of a small team and will require multi-tasking as determined by the workload. There are strict deadlines to be met and therefore applicants must be able to work under pressure, whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy.
This role would be ideal for a graduate wishing to develop their finance knowledge and gain accounting experience.
Rossett can offer:
• an opportunity to work in a high achieving, very successful school that converted to academy status in July 2011
• a committed and enthusiastic staff team who work as a collaborative, dedicated to improving outcomes for all our students
• the opportunity for personal and professional development
The successful candidate will:
• have experience of working with a range of stakeholders
• have a high level of computer literacy as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
• be committed to their own professional development
• be flexible and work to meet the best interests of the school and our students
• be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Disclosure
We believe it is important to provide an education for all, acknowledging that the society in which we live is enriched by diversity. We strive to recognise and celebrate the diversity within our school community where everyone is equally valued and treats one another with respect and fairness.
For full details of this vacancy please visit our website at www.rossettschool.co.uk
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date: 9am Friday 22 February 2019