If you are looking for a flexible teaching position to fit around your life then please get in contact. ABC Teachers are urgently looking to find qualified teachers to work across the Binley area in theeast of Coventry, from 1 to 5 days per week.
We would like to find focused and reliable professionals who are interested in gaining more experience and building strong relationships at one of our nice local schools. In the past year more and more schools across the area have come to call ABC Teachers their first port of call when looking for teaching staff across the academic year.
The successful candidate requires:
- Have qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Have recent, relevant teaching experinece within a school
-Ideally be able to drive in order to reach schools across the area
We would like the teacher to:
- be a committed professional who can inspire children
- set very high expectations of themselves and others
- be engaged in the latest subject and curriculum updates
- create successful partnerships with parents and our community
If you believe this fits your profile then please get in touch and I will help you make your next successful step into teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Thomas Haynes on 02476 510 097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.