Smart Teachers is pleased to represent a flourishing and newly refurbished primary school in the suburban area of Hillingdon (UB7), looking for a Float Teacher / PPA Teacher. This primary school is seeking a qualified, enthusiastic and career motivated Float Teacher / PPA Teacher to join their team as soon as possible. Starting immediately, this is a full-time contract for the rest of the academic year with the potential to go permanent for the right Float Teacher / PPA Teacher.
About the Role
· Float Teacher / PPA Teacher
· Working across Early Years and KS1 to release teachers for PPA time, cover sickness and take small groups for literacy and numeracy
· Immediate start, full time
· Long term until the end of the academic year
· From £135 up to £160 per day depending on experience
About the School
· Rated “Good” by Ofsted
· Children’s behaviour is consistently at a ‘Good’ standard
· Teaching Assistants are on hand to take intervention groups
· Collaborative, strong and supportive leadership team
· Located only a 10-minute walk from the nearest train station, and parking facilities are available
In order to be considered for this role, the Float Teacher / PPA Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Have proven experience teaching in a UK-based classroom
· NQT, experienced UK and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number JZB47989.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.