Food Service Assistant
9.15am – 3.15pm
Churcher’s College Senior School, Petersfield
The ideal candidate will successfully work within the catering team – giving support for the general school lunch service, providing lunch on site for over 1000 students and staff.
Main duties will include:
- Assisting with some food preparation
- Working within a small team in the dishwasher room during lunch service
- Providing after service cleaning down of dining hall, dishwasher room and general kitchen/catering areas
Occasional duties will include
- Lunch time hot food service
- Serving light refreshments to guests
Overtime available to cover:
- Staff sickness and absence
- Additional hospitality and events during evenings and weekends.
September 2018 start available subject to Enhanced DBS and identity checks. Supervision and training provided, no previous food service experience required although it would be an advantage.
For more information or application form please contact
Beverley Speirs, Catering Manager
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)