1. Ensuring laundry is washed and dried in time for the next day it is needed.
2. Preparing and clearing away of food demonstrations.
3. Preparing and clearing away of stock and equipment for lessons.
4. Sorting and filing worksheets, including filing end of module ROA sheets.
5. Photocopying and supporting teachers in the production of departmental materials.
6. Cleaning and checking equipment storage areas due to open shelve system.
7. Cleaning communal equipment, e.g. fridge, washing machine etc.
8. Cleaning of dry food storage areas.
9. Restocking of consumables, e.g. washing up liquid, dry food tubs etc.
10. Assisting with the collection of food products at the end of the day.
11. Re-stocking of ingredients, stock rotation and control.
12. Assisting with the Food Technology Department orders.
13. Retrieving contact numbers/addresses from computer. Addressing envelopes.
14. Assisting with stock taking.
15. Maintaining technology related machinery.
16. Cutting and preparing materials for textiles.
17. Preparing work for display.
18. Helping to put up displays.
19. Supporting community lead initiatives including healthy eating
20. Assisting teachers to support teaching and learning in the classroom
21 . To comply with the Academy's Child Safeguarding Procedures, including regular liaison with the Academy's Designated Child Safeguarding Person over any safeguarding issues or concerns;
22. To comply with the Academy policies and procedures at all times.