ABC Teachers are looking to appoint a teacher of Food Technology for a full time role starting October 2018. This is to work in an inner city Birmingham school. The school is slightly smaller than the average-sized secondary school and serves a diverse and multi-cultural area of the city.
This is a good opportunity to work in a school that is improving and has recently been turned into an academy. It has a clear vision and ethos and is looking for an inspirational teacher who is willing to work hard so the pupils can achieve greater successes. The school has high expectations of behaviour and this is instilled into every pupil.
This is a good opportunity and I would like to find out more please contact me using the details below.
This role is suitable for NQTs
About the Role:
- Responsible for developing and wring schemes of work.
- Responsible for monitoring progress across KS3 and KS4 Food Technology.
- Holding and attending departmental meetings.
- Ensure adequate provision for students of all abilities.
- You must be able a qualified and specialised teacher of Food Technology with a PGCE and QTS.
About the School:
- Based in central Birmingham.
- Smaller than average sized secondary school.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
- Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (PGCE / Bachelor of Education)
- Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
- Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
- Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Consultant exclusivity
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
- Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Matthew Ollerhead today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.