Vision for Education are pleased to be recruiting for a Food Technology Teacher for a mixed comprehensive 11 – 16 Secondary School based in Cheshire East. The position will be across Key Stages 3 and 4. It is a part-time opportunity and will commence in February 2018. The successful candidate must be fully qualified to teach within a Secondary environment and have experience teaching Food Technology to KS3 and KS4. Applications from experienced and newly qualified candidates are welcome.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a well-qualified Food Techology teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons.
- Have a good understanding of what a great education can make to pupils.
- Have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress.
- Have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning.
- Have a resilient character and excellent classroom management skills.
To apply for this position, you must hold Secondary QTS. In order to apply for this position, you will need to submit your CV immediately for consideration via the Apply Button below.If you have a query about the role, please call our Warrington branch on 01925 648 131.
The benefits for working for Vision for Education:
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer a £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (un-capped)
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We hold regular social events
- We are a friendly open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
It is essential that your hold a valid and recognised teaching qualification with at least six weeks of recent experience teaching in the UK.We are also required to contact your past schools for a reference; and all positions are subject to an enhanced DBS. If you feel you have the qualities and drive we are looking for, please apply directly.