Admin Assistant - Monday to Friday, 35 hrs per week, term time only (39 weeks) Salary Range: Scale 3, points 15-17, £21,430 - £22,082 pro rata (actual salary approx. £18,283 - £18,841)
Forest Hill is a popular boy’s secondary school which exists to serve the local community through innovative teaching and a broad and comprehensive curriculum offer including a strong focus on the Performing Arts. Our joint mixed Sixth Form SFH6 consistently achieves higher than national grades and has been judged to be good by Ofsted (Dec 2017).
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding individual to join our busy school office and 6th Form admin team as soon as possible. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our dynamic team and play a vital role in shaping the future of Forest Hill School.
You will be required to:
• To use a range of ICT packages to provide effective, efficient and comprehensive administration services
• Administer first aid / supervise during the student lunch break
• Provide an excellent level of customer service to our staff, parents and pupils
• Work as part of a team
• Uphold the vision and ethos of the school at all times
Therefore, we are looking for someone who:
• Has excellent numeracy, literacy and IT skills
• Is a natural when it comes to customer care, articulate, good with people and always happy to help
• Can work independently but contribute to a strong team ethos
• Is able to work flexibly, solve problems and be proactive
• Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Has experience of working in a school would be an advantage but not essential
Please visit our website at www.foresthillschool.co.uk for more information and to make direct online applications, which must be returned to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is: 12 noon, Thursday 14th November 2018
Interviews will be held on: Week commencing 19th November 2018
Forest Hill School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Forest Hill School is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.