Forest School Practitioner
· Nursery Practitioner – Level 2 or 3
£18,698 - £24,342
Employer: Little Learners Nursery Group
Contract Type: Full time (36 hours per week- 4 days 8-6pm with 1 rest day)
Contract Term: Permanent (52 weeks)
Closing date: 7th January 2019
Observations & Interviews: TBC
Start Date: ASAP
Little Learners Nursery Group are growing and we have excellent professional development opportunities for enthusiastic and committed EYFS practitioners.
St Mary’s is judged as Good with outstanding features & St Saviour’s as outstanding in all areas by Ofsted. We have recently invested heavily in new indoor and outdoor learning environments for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers. We are looking to recruit a new member to our EYFS team to work in our new Forest Pre-school room. You will be an excellent Early Years Nursery Practitioner level 2 or 3 qualified or with QTS, looking for an exciting opportunity to help the Nurseries to build.
· Be a lover of the outdoors willing to get muddy and wet
· Provide the children with a safe, secure and home like environment
· Have a working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
· Operate a key person system and liaise with parents, carers, and senior staff
· Work as part of a highly motivated and professional team
· Plan, prepare and lead Forest Nursery activities
· Support Pupils to participate in forest Nursery activities that enhance their learning
· Assessment, Monitoring and Evaluation of pupil progress
· Administration and Management of Resources
· Promote the health & safety of staff and pupils participating in Forest Nursery’s activities
Do you have:
• An appropriate qualification and/or recognised by the DFE as full and relevant for the EYFS.
��� The commitment to provide first class Forest School curriculum
• The ability to promote good practice in a professional manner
• Good organisational skills
• A caring, kind and approachable manner
• An understanding of how children develop and learn
• Good English, Mathematics and ICT skills
• The ability to work on your own initiative
• The ability to lead a team
We can offer:
· A welcoming Nursery
· An excellent holiday package
· Close links with the church, schools and local community
· Enthusiastic, well-behaved children who are eager to learn
· Excellent career development
· Bespoke training programmes
· Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues
If you are ambitious, successful and excited by learning, please contact the school and nursery office to arrange a visit.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Criminal Records Bureau. References will be taken up before interviews are offered.