Foundation Stage Teacher (Nursery) - Part Time or up to Full Time NQT
King Athelstan Primary School
Kingston Upon Thames
- Expiring soon
- Part Time £15,683 - £22,144 or up to Full Time NQT £26,139
- Job type:
- Part Time, Full Time, Fixed Term
- Apply by:
- 3 November 2017
Foundation Stage Teacher (Nursery) Part Time £15,683 - £22,144 or Full Time NQT £26,139 considered
(UPS1 or UPS2 also considered)
Required from January 2018
Part time – morning class
(equivalent of 15 sessions per week inc. PPA and handover time on a Wednesday afternoon)
1 year contract initially with potential to become permanent
Are you passionate about Early Years? Would you like to be part of our drive to inspire our school community to be aspirational, ambitious and to “dream big”? Do you believe in the relentless pursuit of excellence?
We are looking for an outstanding Early Years Foundation Stage teacher to join our school team. The successful candidate will model exceptional classroom practice and have an in depth understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage requirements. Knowledge of the curriculum and expectations in KS1 and experience of teaching across the primary range would be a considerable advantage. Strong NQTs who have nursery placement experience considered on a part or full time basis.
Would you like to:
· Use your expertise, passion and enthusiasm to inspire learning?
· Be challenged professionally to broaden your skills?
· Develop secure and lasting relationships with children and families at the start of their school life?
· Go that extra mile to ensure every child makes excellent progress?
We are looking for an outstanding teacher to join our dedicated team. This person needs to:
· Model consistently good and outstanding classroom practice
· Be committed to providing a wide range of experiences that will inspire and embed learning
· Demonstrate a passion for learning and raise standards of achievement all pupils
· Accelerate progress of identified children
· Lead a non-core curriculum area
· Enjoy being an active part of a dynamic focussed team
King Athelstan is a happy and diverse community school working to improve educational outcomes and opportunities for the children in the local community. We have a Children’s Centre on site and Extended School provision in line with our vision of “Inspiring Excellence.” We offer a happy, dedicated and very supportive staff team and we provide excellent professional development opportunities. We work hard to put children’s welfare and happiness at the heart of everything we do.
Please telephone or e-mail for an application pack. Visits to the school by appointment are strongly recommended.
Closing date: 9am Friday 3rd November 2017
Activities and Interviews: week commencing 6th November 2017
The Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames is an equal opportunities employer. This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
About King Athelstan Primary School
- King Athelstan Primary School
- Villiers Road, Kingston upon Thames
- KT1 3AR
- United Kingdom
King Athelstan is a happy and diverse community school working to improve educational outcomes and opportunities in the local community. We have a Children’s Centre on site and Extended Schools’ provision in line with our vision of “Inspiring Excellence.” We offer a happy, dedicated and very supportive staff team and we provide excellent professional development opportunities. We work hard to put children’s welfare and happiness at the heart of everything we do.
Our school was judged by Ofsted as “good” in May 2017
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.