New entrants to the profession are welcome to apply
This 11-18 City Technology College with an enrolment of 1300 students was named, for the fourth time, in Her Majesty's Chief Inspector's Annual Report for its outstanding Ofsted Inspection Report and excellent examination results. The School was graded Outstanding in every category in its last Ofsted Inspection.
The Modern Languages Department is accommodated in individual study rooms, each equipped with an electronic whiteboard. Staff and students are able to make use of computer suites and a wealth of ICT resources to support learning and teaching.
Staff at Thomas Telford School are afforded highly desirable working conditions such as:
- One day per week for planning, preparation and marking
- State of the art classroom and IT facilities
- Free use of the onsite Fitness Centre and Swimming Pool
- Considerable potential for career progression
- 10 Professional Development days
- Generous performance related pay achieved by almost every employee of the School annually
- Payments for covering colleagues lessons
Application Forms can be downloaded from www.ttsonline.net. Please send applications to Sir Kevin Satchwell, Headmaster, Thomas Telford School, Old Park Telford TF3 4NW or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding this post, please email or telephone the School.
Closing Date: Apply immediately
All successful candidates will be subject to a DBS Check and two employment references.