Europa School UK is a unique school offering a bilingual education for children from the age of 4. Our school has a collaborative approach and is supportive of our staff. While our innovative approach to education is challenging for the children, we enjoy a positive relationship with our parent body who enthusiastically help us in our pursuit of our multilingual and multicultural goals.
The French teacher will teach exclusively in French and cover the European School's curriculum enhanced, where necessary, by elements made compulsory by UK legislation.
The contract offered would be temporary for maternity cover but opportunities arise regularly.
We can offer:
• Great staff who are welcoming, committed and energetic
• A warm, friendly and supportive school ethos
• A successful school with a great learning environment
• Fantastic children who have high aspirations
We are looking for someone:
• With C2 (European Common Framework) level in French and who is able to communicate in English as the common language of the school
• Able to teach exclusively in the target language
• Adaptable to our unique timetabling
• Able to take on our unique curriculum
• Collaborative as you will work with a partner teacher
• With excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
• With UK Qualified Teacher Status or the equivalent status from another EU state.
The classes will be either on a Monday, Tuesday all day and a Wednesday morning or Wednesday afternoon, and all day Thursday and Friday. The selected candidate could work full-time or half the week.
Applications will be considered as they arrive, so early application is recommended.